Military Army Jeep | Anavrin
- Build your own working open-military army jeep - Enjoy the process of watching your military jeep come to live as you get to experience the fulfilling process of constructing all 369 pieces.
- Beautiful piston engine movement - The open top military jeep mimics an actual jeeps engine and its piston gear is constantly in action as it powers its wheels with every movement.
- A collector's stunning display piece - Wood ages beautifully and this amazing automotive wonder will make a fine addition to your tabletop display collection. The timeless nature of wood makes this model a true collector's item.
- Hours of guaranteed stay home fun - Comprising of 369 wooden pieces, you'll be able to assemble your own Army Jeep from scratch with your family and friends and spend hours of enjoyable fun constructing together!
- Extremely educational and challenging - Made with extremely intricate and detailed wooden pieces, our model will not only provide an insight into how the gears work together, but it'll also prove to be a fun and fulfilling task to complete as well!
- High levels of realism - From the internal gear combustion engine to its cardan shaft and semi-axle wheels, this model was designed with inspiration from an actual military willys jeep.
- No tools and equipment required - Everything you need to assemble the Army Jeep is found in our kit. The wooden pieces snap firmly together and no glue is required during the construction process.
- Dimensions - 3.5" x 3.9" x 7.4"
- 369 x Laser Cut Wooden Components
- 1 x Military Army Jeep Model
- 1 x Instruction Manual
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.