Magic House Miniature Book Nook Shelf Insert | Anavrin
Why Miniature Crafts?
✔️ Inspire Imagination & Creativity
✔️ Encourage Learning, Concentration & Patience
✔️ The Ultimate Bonding Experience
✔️ Perfect As A Gift
✔️ Stress Relief (Take Your Mind Off)
- Furnished With The Finest Details - Our Magic House Book Nook is a mysterious magic alley that only those who can perform magic can enter!
- Realistic Wizardry Miniatures - We've taken inspiration from actual Magic House specimens, and have designed the miniature pieces to look and feel like all sorts - wizardry crafts and spells.
- Build Magic House Book Nook From Scratch - Dive straight into constructing your very own Magic House with all the raw materials provided as you explore your creativity and create a one of a kind book nook personalized to you.
A Timeless Masterpiece - It will be a super cool book nook & unique decoration for your bookshelf and will look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on. It's also a perfect hands-on gift for DIY lovers and magic lovers on birthdays and holidays
- No Additional Tools Required - Everything you need to build Magic House Book Nook is provided inside our kit. Simply unbox and start crafting!
- Size: 7.1 x 4.3 x 9.4 inches
- Weight: 0.8kg Pieces: 216
- Package Included: Pre-cut Wooden Pieces, English Instruction Guide, Warm Light Strings, Auxiliary Tools
- Main Materials: Wood, Paper, Metal
- Recommended Age: 10+
- Estimated Assembly Time: About 4-6 hours
The item is pre-colored, but the package still may include pigment. If included, some parts needs to be color by yourself. We have detailed instructions to tell you where to color. Also, feel free to be as creative as you can by including your own variations to it. Recommend children to assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing. The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries (for the lights). Due to customs policy, glue or battery may not be included in the package.
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.