Justice Guard Terminator M870 | Anavrin
Mimics the pump-action of a real M870 - This vintage wooden imitation has an inner spring stacked instrument that replicates the real front end sliding activity that moves to and fro under the barrel.
- Practice your aim & accuracy on wooden targets - Load up our Terminator M780 shotgun with elastic bands, and refine your objective practice at wooden targets that you construct. Shoot down each and every one of them for extra points!
Its unique design empowers the creative mind - Essential details not left out, including a military inspired shotgun structure, 4 tubular shotgun rounds, and a realistic rifle hold.
- Bring along your buddy - Work together like a real shooting scene and take down all the wooden targets together as The A-Team.
- Long-lasting and strong - Construct your wooden M870 out of quality birch plywood pieces that withstands drops relatively well.
- Perfect for children - Keep them engaged and learn how a close-like replicate M870 looks and feel like. Load up each rounds as if it's a real M870. Get to learn extremely useful knowledge on gears and mechanisms throughout the whole process!
- Dimensions: 16.9" (L) x 3.54" (H)
- 172 x Birch Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Justice Guard Terminator
- 100 x Rubber Bands
- 6 x Wooden Villain Target Boards
- 1 x Instruction Manual
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.