Fascinating Book Store | Anavrin
Why Miniature Crafts?
✔️ Inspire Imagination & Creativity
✔️ Encourage Learning, Concentration & Patience
✔️ The Ultimate Bonding Experience
✔️ Perfect As A Gift
✔️ Stress Relief (Take Your Mind Off)
Fascinating Book Store is a plastic DIY Miniature Store - Super Creator Series. This stylish bookstore sells a variety of art books, fun magazines, music records, as well as trendy toys and decorations that are not available in other bookstores. They are quietly displayed on the shelves, waiting for you to discover and explore! Build this fascinating book store with your own hands and enjoy the excitement it brings to you!
- Vertical & Horizontal Configuration - The Super Creator Series miniature stores are made of "three boards" as the main structure, and the edges of the boards are equipped with connectors, supporting "—" horizontal stacking, "I" vertical stacking and "L" type, "Pin" type and other combinations. The finished effect is solid. Feel free to connect it with other Super Creator kits.
- Easy Assembly (No Painting/Glue required) - The components are mostly pre-made hence there isn't much building required. Many of the bakery store's small furniture use the bayonet structure - a plug & snap to complete the assembly, simple and easy to operate, the entire assembly process is very healing. The assembly itself does not require glue, but you can attach the glue to the bottom/back of the assembly to prevent displacement and provide stability.
- Beautiful Radiant Lights - This kit comes with light box and a top light set. Switch on/off the light(s) with the touch switch: short press to control the switch, long press to adjust the brightness. *2 x AAA batteries are required to be prepared by yourself as it's not included due to shipping restrictions. Roof and dust-proof cover need to be purchased additionally.
- Creativity & Imagination - Feel free to move around the plastic miniatures and set the placement yourself. These pieces are built to last which can be roamed around and played with.
- Size: 6.4 x 6 x 6.4 inches (1:24 in scale)
- Pieces: 108 Plastic Pieces
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Package Included: 108 Pre-made Plastic Pieces, English Instruction Guide, Light Box, Lighting Set
- Main Materials: Plastic, Paper, Bulb
- Recommended Age: 10+
- Estimated Assembly Time: About 1 hour
The item is pre-made and it does not require any painting or gluing. The package does not include any pigment, glue and batteries due to shipping restrictions. Also, feel free to be as creative as you can by including your own variations to it. Recommend children to assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing. The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries (for the lights). Due to shipping customs policy, pigment, glue and batteries will not be included in the package.
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.