Pendulum Clock | Anavrin
Admire The Intricacies And The Beauty Of A Wooden Mechanical Pendulum Clock.
As time is passing, the pendulum syncs and swings in accordance to the tick.
Discover the beauty of the mechanical movements and get completely mesmerize by each pendulum swing.
Go above and beyond, and challenge yourself by embarking on this satisfying experience, building your very own Pendulum Clock!
"Indeed a Mechanical Masterpiece!"
Pendulum Clock's Prototype
A clock you genuinely call your own - Utilizing 170 laser precision cut out eco-friendly plywood pieces, you will get to construct your very own Wooden Mechanical Pendulum Clock straight from the kit without any additional equipment.
- Beautiful clockwork movement - As the pendulum swings, you get to watch and learn the nuts and bolts of how a clock works through its mechanical movements.
- Intricate mechanical sequence - Wind up the spring to get the pendulum swinging and time will start ticking by, just like a real mechanical clock.
- Color/Coat it your own way - Our birch plywood material can be easily painted or stained on, allowing you to make your clock truly one-of-a-kind. PS. Some of these coated intriguing Pendulum Clock designs were submitted by our customers!
- Hours of guaranteed fun - An incredible hobby for everyone, youthful or old. Take the worry off from your day-to-day hustle and loosen up with our mechanical pendulum clock. Bringing out the ultimate tinker mode in you!
- Educational & meaningful get-together experience - Made from quality, precise and dust-free plywood pieces, our pendulum clock creates a wonderful bonding session for you and your loved ones as you come together and build it from scratch.
No additional tools required - Everything you need is inside the kit. All of our building kits have been thoroughly checked and packed by our team.
Dimensions: 13.8" Height x 4.5" Width x 9.4" Length
- Not sold in stores elsewhere.
- 170 x Precision Cut Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Pendulum Clock
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Wax
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.