Polaris Express Train | Anavrin
- Build your very own steam train - An extraordinary time is ensured when you fabricate your own mechanical steam train. Appreciate and value all aspects of the train as it comes together as it's engine start cranking, right before your eyes!
- A classic masterpiece - You get the chance to appreciate this vintage 19th century craftsmanship. From the engine to the smokestack, each and every piece is created with utmost quality.
- Wind up the spring and let it run - Once completed, wind your train up, cue the codewords -"All Aboard!" and set it off! Our Polaris Express Train model runs for around 15 meters for every full wind.
Everlasting mechanism - It moves without batteries, and the engines crank up simply by winding up its gears. Display it at a cool and dry environment, our Polaris Express Train is here to stay!
- Perfect for bonding purposes - Made from quality, precise and dust-free plywood pieces, our Polaris Express Train creates a wonderful bonding session for you and your loved ones as you come together and build it from scratch.
- Dimensions: 14.57" Length x 6.69" Height x 4.72" Width
- 348 x Laser Cut Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Polaris Express Train
- 1 x Wind Up Spring Mechanism
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- 1 x Wax
All of our Wooden Mechanical Building Kits include spare pieces should there be any breakage. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and our team will help you out with any challenges! ☺️
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.