Pre-Assembled 1940s Train Cabin Book Nook | Anavrin (Motion Scene)
- Worldwide Shipping Available
Why Miniature Crafts?
✔️ Inspire Imagination & Creativity
✔️ Encourage Learning, Concentration & Patience
✔️ The Ultimate Bonding Experience
✔️ Perfect As A Gift
✔️ Stress Relief (Take Your Mind Off)
- An Account Of A Train Journey - The 1940s Train Cabin Book Nook is the product of more than 500 hours of ideation, design, testing and optimization by the professional design team of Anavrin. It is the first ever book nook with motion scenes implemented, crafted carefully with motor precision portraying scenic views you may get from taking the old nostalgia railway carriage back in the 40s'.
- Loud Engines & Motors - Inspired from the 40s', we have utilise and mimic vintage locomotive with private train cabins for passengers, depicting a nostalgic scene where consumers used to dress up in suits and dresses upon boarding the train to their destination.
- Conductors & Passengers Walking Through - Imaging sitting and relaxing at your very own private cabin with your companion, decked with your suitcases and chatting over coffee or tea. Awaiting for ticket verification and choices of beverages to be served to you.
- The First Ever Motion Scene Book Nook - 1940s Train Cabin's unique design will never grow old as a showpiece in your house. Proudly show it off on your display for a lifetime. It will also look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on especially when you switch on the motion scene motor and let it run!
No Additional Tools Required - Everything you need to build 1940s Train Cabin Book Nook is provided inside our kit. Simply unbox and start crafting!
- Size: 8.6 x 5.8 x 8.1 inches
- Pieces: 782
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Package Included: 782 Pre-cut Plywood Pieces, English Instruction Guide, Warm Light Strings, Motion Motors, Film Roll
- Main Materials: Wood, Paper, Metal, Leather
- Recommended Age: 10+
- Estimated Assembly Time: About 7-10 hours
The item is pre-colored and requires leather pieces to be glued up on the plywood sheets. The package does not include any pigment, glue and batteries due to shipping restrictions. Also, feel free to be as creative as you can by including your own variations to it. Recommend children to assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing. The product requires 3 pieces of AA batteries (for the lights). Due to shipping customs policy, pigment, glue and batteries will not be included in the package.
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.