Pre-Assembled Renaissance Grand Library | Anavrin
Why Miniature Crafts?
✔️ Inspire Imagination & Creativity
✔️ Encourage Learning, Concentration & Patience
✔️ The Ultimate Bonding Experience
✔️ Perfect As A Gift
✔️ Stress Relief (Take Your Mind Off)
- Inspired By Renaissance Architecture - The Renaissance Grand Library Book Nook is the product of more than 300 hours of ideation, design, testing and optimization by the professional design team of Anavrin. Our latest innovation has been heavily inspired by the Renaissance Architecture period hence the name of the design. It carefully features vintage rows of book shelves with multiple staircases leading towards different section of the library.
- Hidden Doors & Magical Stairs - Inspired from the Renaissance period, we have utilise and mimic vintage unconventional stairs leading to the storage room of the library. Each and every stairs are meticulously textured with vintage wood prints.
- Iconic Wall Hanging Frames - We decided to include various iconic location across the globe whom buildings are still in existent since the Renaissance Period. Apart from that, there's also various iconic destinations where the buildings resonate relatively well with the Baroque Architecture period as well. Imaging walking around this grand library, admiring all the possible book collections that you can find in each of the section, accompanied with soothing ambient lights.
- Dark Ambient Reading Lamps - We have utilise warmer LED lights in our Renaissance Grand Library kit which glows perfectly in the dark when it's placed on your bookshelf. Providing a comforting reading ambience for the characters in the room as well. Admont Abbey Library in Austria has given us huge inspiration to the glowing pattern prints that are in-built within the walls of the Renaissance Grand Library which of course, are famous for it's Baroque art, architecture and manuscripts while being the largest monastic library in the world.
- No Additional Tools Required - Everything you need to build Renaissance Grand Library Book Nook is provided inside our kit. Simply unbox and start crafting!
- Size: 11.3 x 8.9 x 8.3 inches
- Pieces: 316
- Package Included: 316 Pre-cut Wooden Pieces, English Instruction Guide, Warm Light Strings, Auxiliary Tools
- Main Materials: Wood, Paper, Pattern Translucent Plastic, LED light, Wires
- Recommended Age: 14+
- Estimated Assembly Time: About 10-20 hours
The item is pre-colored, but the package still may include pigment. If included, some parts needs to be color by yourself. We have detailed instructions to tell you where to color. Also, feel free to be as creative as you can by including your own variations to it. Recommend children to assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing. The product requires 3 x AA batteries (for the lights). Due to customs policy, glue or battery may not be included in the package.
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.