Harper Mechanical Bunny Music Box | Anavrin
- Get to construct your own little steampunk bunny jukebox - Harper comes alive when all 116 laser precision cut out wooden pieces are assembled together.
- Educational and fun masterpiece - As you build Harper, you'll get to learn about some basic woodwork and science behind some of its intricate body parts as well as how its musical jukebox works. It's definitely an educational masterpiece for anyone across all ages!
- Adjustable musical box - Take a peak into its head and find yourself a mechanical rotating top that spins in sync with the music's melody. On top of that, you'll never get bored of Harper versatility as you can easily adjust its hands, ears and feet into various positions of your liking!
- A collector's timeless showpiece - Harper's intricate and detailed wooden gear design makes it a great quality display piece, bringing meaning and character to your decorations.
- Lasts a lifetime - Carefully engineered with quality wooden pieces, Harper will last a lifetime with proper care.
- Relax with a serene melody - Harper plays a tranquil gentle tune in the harmony of 'Little bunny foo foo' when wound up via a hand crank.
- Wonderful bonding piece - Made with precise and detailed wooden pieces, our bunny jukebox makes for an amazing bonding session project between you and your family and friends as you work together to construct it from scratch.
- 116 x Precision Cut Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Mechanical Harper Jukebox Package
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Mini Music Box
- Wax has been removed due to postage restrictions
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.