Sakura Densya Miniature Book Nook Shelf Insert | Anavrin
United States (US): Order before 17/12
Rest of the World: Order before 8/12
Why Miniature Crafts?
✔️ Inspire Imagination & Creativity
✔️ Encourage Learning, Concentration & Patience
✔️ The Ultimate Bonding Experience
✔️ Perfect As A Gift
✔️ Stress Relief (Take Your Mind Off)
Furnished With The Finest Details - Our Sakura Densya Book Nook Shelf Insert is a Japanese inspired DIY Miniature Kit that you can build it from scratch with your own hands.
- Realistic Cherry Blossom Miniatures - We've taken inspiration from actual renowned places in Japan ranging from Himeji Castle to Meguru River. Our Sakura specimens and pieces have been designed to look and feel like Japan.
- Densya Train - It shows a beautiful scene of Densha (electric multiple unit train) cruising across Cherry Blossom season during Springtime. Depicting a tranquil and calming motion scene in Japan.
Radiant Bright Lights - It will also look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on. More importantly, it can help create your imagination and increase creativity, which is a perfect hands-on gift for kids & adults.
- A Timeless Masterpiece - This miniature house book nook will be a great home decor for a bookshelf or any other room space.
- No Additional Tools Required - Everything you need to build Sakura Densya Book Nook is provided inside our kit. Simply unbox and start crafting!
- Size: 7.3 x 3.9 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 0.8kg Pieces: 340
- Package Included: Pre-cut Wooden Pieces, English Instruction Guide, Warm Light Strings, Auxiliary Tools
- Main Materials: Wood, Paper, Metal
- Recommended Age: 10+
- Estimated Assembly Time: About 4-6 hours
The item is pre-colored, but the package still may include pigment. If included, some parts needs to be color by yourself. We have detailed instructions to tell you where to color. Also, feel free to be as creative as you can by including your own variations to it. Recommend children to assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing. The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries (for the lights). Due to customs policy, glue or battery may not be included in the package.
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.