Vitascope | Anavrin
- Assemble an early film projector structured during the 1890s - This is the principal development of a motion projector that brought forth the cutting edge film and cinema we have today.
- Get hands-on with the modern science of light projection - Experiment by adjusting the focal lengths, and how the clarity of a picture gets modified. Learn how a framework with a shorter focal length has more prominent optical force than one with a long focal length.
- Comes with a cinematic short film of a Chaplin's classic 'Modern Times' - Once your Vitascope projector is assembled, simply load up the film, begin projecting and enjoy the flickering of the images!
- No electrical source or batteries required for image projection - Simply turn the hand crank system to power up the bulb of your gathered Vitascope, and watch your film wake up!
- Perfect for bonding purposes - Made from quality, precise and dust-free plywood pieces, our Vitascope creates a wonderful bonding session for you and your loved ones as you come together and build it from scratch.
- Dimensions: 10" Height x 5.24" Width x 9.06" Length
- Not sold in stores elsewhere.
- 172 x Precision Cut Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Vitascope Film Projector
- 1 x Chaplin's Classic 'Modern Times' Film Roll
- 1 x Instructional Manual
United States & Canada - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in El Monte, California and will take 4-12 business days to reach you via USPS/UPS SurePost®.
United Kingdom & Europe - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain/Belgium and will take 7-15 business days to reach you via GLS. All custom duty taxes are included in the pricing. No import duties charges will be required from you.
Australia - Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in WA, East Perth. It will take 7-12 business days to reach your stated address.
Prebuilt Models (Handmade) - Prebuilt Models will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped. It will be shipped with a wooden box protecting and covering the completed kit, ensuring that there will be no damages throughout the shipping journey.
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days on working days.
*Do note that Limited Edition kits will require an additional lead time of 3-6 business days for it to be ready to be shipped.
We love the products we make and think you will, too. If you don’t enjoy your first package from Anavrin, let us know so that we can help you return or exchange your products within 14 days of receipt for a refund less return shipping & handling costs.
Please note that we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have already been open up for usage.